Can aisians be mermaids? Ya see i have come up with the perfect plan. I will become a mermaid. I will find a merman Prince. We will get married and adopt a baby asian mermaid. My life would be perfect. But this can only happen if i turn into a mermaid. If i stay human i wanna stay single and adopt my baby asian on my own.
I AM GOING TO THE OLYMPICS IN 2012!!! Dont fret Micheal i will be there cheering you on in your last games. Would anyone like to attend this adventure?
I am someday going to live in a penthouse over looking Centeral Park In New York, New York. I also wanna move to the equator. I HATE BEING COLD.
I need to go in a plane to see if i get air sick everytime i fly or if it was just that once. I dont think i can be a pilot and be air sick... Can I?
I wanna be famous.. How do i go about doing that?
I will accomplish all of this. If there is a will ther is a way.... I learned that from my sister :)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment