Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Wonderfulness...


I ATE PROBABLY MY LAST DIP N DOTS AT A STATE COMPETITON EVER. :( well unless i go to state drill again to watch Emily which is a high possibility. But for now TEAR! Tonight however was a WONDERFUL night. I went Alexander's house ( i have a secret crush on him, but its a secret) and we watched Amelia. She is my role model and my guidence in my career choice. I really do think that what she did was amazing. I however almost cried in the end. But i held it in so Alex would not laugh at me. She was an amazing woman and i only hope i can achieve as much as she did in her life. I also decided i was born in the time period. I should have lived in Amelias time with short hair and weird ass clothes.
P.S. Alex if it matters i dont think you look girly at all. lol ;)
P.S.S. Somewhere i ahve a picture of me in a sweet aviation aht and i look like Amelia. When i find it i will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment