Sunday, March 28, 2010

I HAVE BEEN UP TO.......


LOTS!Hanging with Alexander suprise suprise lol. I have decided maybe i dont need to eat chicken strips everywhere we go. But he such a great guy. He even goes shopping for me lol:)Drill team is almost over... 4 more morning and 1 more night practice and its all said and done. I know my dad is the sadddest... Thursday is his last performance:( on;y like 37 days til graduation... that brings a wave of emotion...ranging from utter joy to saddest sadness. But the summer is going to rock my socks. Cant wait to hang with the besties and Alex. Me and Chelsie went shopping for alex's easter present. We had some sweet shades in Wal Mart. And were there any hot men for Chelsie NO!!! So upsetting... Stupid boys. lol We took a sweet picture though!

No comments:

Post a Comment