Wednesday, November 24, 2010

19!!!!

On November 21 mom and daddy's baby turned 19! I came home and had a super fun weekend with my family. I got my hair done and pierced my Tragus. I also got custom made shocks, a sock monkey, and money! Thanks family for everything!




Me and Mr. Bubba
Blowing out my candles!

My Family was singing me Happy Birthday!
And the HELL began. I had to leave sunday to make it home for school. Well I got stopped on the freeway for two hours.... Ran out of Gas... and my parents had to come save me. I even peed on the side of road and all the traffic going through got to see.. EEP EEP WOOT WOOT! In total I was stranded for eight hours :(... I called 911 but after an hour of no hope my parents braved the weather and came to my aid....I am so thankful to having the parents I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment