Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Hang Over 2 a midnight showing pleasure, along with color me mine and bowling!

Me and Chelsie loved Hangover! So we kept our little peepers open to go see the midnight showing of the Hangover 2! It was so funny. We started the night off with TR! I happened to eat 5 dough balls and wanted to DIE! I honestly thought I was a goner. But somehow I pulled through!There is a sweet vending machine that spits out Wonka Candy!
We were numero uno into the theatre! (for those non spanish speaking readers that means number one)!
So we got free drinks. They were giant. Like a small mormon family of twelve could have shred this!
A week later we went bowling and to color me mine! I won bowling with the score of 100 (we are great bowlers) and I even threw the ball backwards! I almost killed us by trying to trun onto a one way street (the opposite way)! We are crazy but we have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment