Tuesday, February 16, 2010
catch up... Its been a while...
Where to begin hmmmm... My dancing career is twindeling down to an end. Which is truly sad since i have been dancing for 15 years now. Its always been a major part of my life. Hopefully i can take some classes in college. My only struggle right now is trying to decide if i should do a solo or not. I personally dont think i am good enough. Valentines day didnt suck as much as i antisipated. I met Tyson. He is way sweet and fun to talk to. ALICE IN WONDERLAND comes out soon and i can not wait. I am obsessed now... I want to do my solo to her name is alice by Shinedown. I just dont know what to do. I hate making choices for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment