Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LIST OF THINGS I HATE THE MOST!!!
*When you have plans... You get super excited and they fall through:(
*When you find a guy you might think you like and your not sure so you mall it over in your head wondering how they feel instead of asking them.
*When you see ugly girls with cute boys which makes you think your uglier because if they have a man why dont you.
*which ties into why do cute nice guys have ugly girlfriends??!??
*Why are boys players? Is one girl not good enough?
*Knowing you want him... but cant get him because he is out of your league.
* and last but knot least Knowing you want him and he is secretly telling that to the girl behind your back.
I LOVE GUYS AND HOW NICE THEY ARE CAN'T YA TELL... I HAVING A GREAT NIGHT...IM JUST SO HAPPY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment